At Simple, we’re helping brands plan, create and optimise all their marketing activities to deliver exceptional customer experiences across every marketing touchpoint.
Our cloud-based platform provides a central workplace and source of truth that empowers marketing teams and their agencies with one view across all channels. Streamline collaboration, effectively manage budgets and workflows, automate approval processes, and unlock insights across teams, processes and campaigns.
Less complexity and more effective marketing? Simple.
About the Position:
The mission of the SDR is to fuel the Annual Contract Value (ACV) and New Logo growth of the company by sourcing net-new opportunities. As the face of Simple, you will deliver an unparalleled customer experience while educating prospects on the value that Simple can provide to meet their needs and accelerate their success. SDRs are responsible for finding, qualifying, and developing target accounts to create “sales-ready” opportunities and deliver the pipeline necessary to help AEs achieve ACV targets. In this role you will:
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities. create Account Plans based on Simple’s target industry verticals and work with Sales to agree on tactical game plans for each tier.
- Create a superior prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future product sales, interact with prospects via telephone, email, social selling and online meetings.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections to become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects, provide closed-loop feedback on prospect interaction in salesforce.com for account executives to ensure efficient lead management.
- Assist the Account Executive (AE) to acquire new customers from an assigned geography, and a set of named prospects.
- Lead all aspects of the initial sales process, while calling upon other company sales resources to assist in solution development, proposal delivery, and implementation, as needed or as directed by management.
- Assist other sales and services resources when called upon by the Marketing or Regional Sales Director.
- Pre-call Planning
- Opportunity Qualification
- Objection Handling
- Call Structure and Control
- Time Management
- Territory Management
- Listening, Speaking and Written (English language)
- Corporate Productivity Tools (e.g. email, LinkedIn, MS office)
- CRM software
- 2 Years industry experience
- Completed at least a Bachelor Degree